MIXING SOLUTIONS FOR IBC TANKS MIXERS
- Mixers for the chemical& petroleum products.
- Mixers for pilot plants and research
- Mixers for paints, varnishes and adhesives
- Mixers for the food and beverages
- Mixers for (waste) water treatment, water purification and flocculation
- Mixers for pharmaceuticals, cosmetics & hand sanitizing gels
- Mixers for salt and sugar solutions
- Mixers for dyes and pigments
Wahal Engineers unique new range of Industrial Homogenizers are designed for use with plastic transportable Intermediate Bulk Containers (IBC) containers. We supply a range of models suitable for a variety of applications including – Mixing, blending and Homogenization of light viscous liquid as well as re-suspension of settled solids and dissolution of powders.
Designed for use on 1000 / 800 litre IBC containers with 150mm screw caps by Schutz, Sotralentz and Van Leer, suitable for most container types
- Various stator designs to suit each applications
- UP /Down movement either with Hydraulic or manual
- Motor can be supplied with VFD – to control speed
- ATEX certifications
Wahal Process Technologies Pvt. Ltd is present in over 160 countries, serving Algeria, Angola, Benin, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, Seychelles, South Africa, Sudan, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Indonesia, Botswana, Sri Lanka, Kazakhstan, Cambodia, Jordan, Azerbaijan, Tajikistan, Laos, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Turkmenistan, Singapore, State of Palestine,, Georgia, Mongolia, Armenia, Qatar, Bahrain, Cyprus, Bhutan, Maldives, Brunei, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macao, Chad, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Republic of the Cote d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Bangladesh, Japan, Philippines, Thailand, Myanmar, South Korea, Iraq, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, Uzbekistan, Malaysia, Nepal, Yemen and more