In-tank Batch Homogenizers
Wahal high shear In tank homogenizers are profoundly appropriate for those thick materials which doesn’t blend without any problem. It gives emulsification, homogenization, solubilization, scattering and suspension. In-tank Homogenizer gives the radial power which guarantees profoundly tight and effective bead size conveyance and uniformly broke down solids. In-tank homogenizer having a stator – rotor work head partitions the machine into two separate chambers, one with delta and another with the outlet. The exactness of In-tank Batch homogenizer is exceptionally viable, improving nature of item, keeps up process effectiveness and builds the blending procedure up to 90% than the typical disturbance process.
High shear bunch blender homogenizer gives the end of agglomerates in the process which gives the uniform blending according to wanted conditions. Because of water driven and mechanical shear activity, the molecule size is effortlessly decreased and broken up quickly into the arrangement. According to wanted application, the stators are accessible with punctures of various size and shapes and simple to portable and customizable in the machine. The high shear group blender homogenizer unit is reasonable for mixing, blending, emulsifying, homogenizing, solids deteriorations and suspensions.
How is it work?
- The In-tank cluster blender rotor edges gives rapid pivot which applies an incredible attractions taking fluid and strong materials upward way from the base of the vessel into the focal point of the work head.
- The radial power produced by the sharp edges which drives the material towards the fringe of the work head and forced to a processing activity between the resistance of rotor and stator.
- By the water powered shear power, the material out through the holes in the stator and reversal in the principle body of the blend.
- The material victory from the head and moves in the radially course with exceptionally rapid power. The radially level impact is rejection and attractions gives the strain to set up normally course design that caused aggravation of the material surface.
Our designs also ensure no vortex formation and even mixing along the length of the vessel.
- Portable or fixed designs
- Over twenty different rotor stator designs to choose
- Low power consumption per cycle
- Nil or low maintenance
- Adjustable shear rates
- Sugar syrup preparation
- Dilution of SLES surfactants
- Pitch/Bitumen Emulsion
- Dye Suspension
- Printing inks
- lube oils
- paper Coatings
- Dairy & Confectionary
- Insecticides etc.
Advantages of Intank Batch Homonizers
- The World Leader in Blending, Emulsifying & Homogenizing, Disintegration, Particle Size Reduction, Gelling & Solubilizing
- Extensive test facilities
- Efficient and Economical solution.
- Trial Program
- Worldwide Facilities
- Reduces process times
- Saving cleanup time and cost
- Increasing capacity with a higher flow rates
- Easy maintenance
- Lower power requirements
- Worldwide support
- Supervise installation and start up.
- 40+ Years’ Experience